With the help of modern-day technologies and cutting-edge solutions, the government of Pakistan is promoting the concept of e-governance throughout the country. The launch of a country-wide Digital Pakistan campaign and digitisation of the National Database Regulatory Authority (NADRA) are strong indicators of the fact that the authorities are now more focused on introducing tech-driven solutions to facilitate the general public. Now that NADRA also has a digitised system, all of its records are digitally trackable and easily accessible. So, if you also want to track or verify your NADRA CNIC record digitally, we’ve got you covered. Here we have put together a detailed guide in this regard.
How to Track Your NADRA CNIC Record
CNIC tracking system or more commonly referred to as the NADRA ID card tracking system works with SMS services. It is compatible with all mobile networks operating in Pakistan. So, if you don’t know anything about the process, rest assured, it’s very simple. Here’s how to track your CNIC through SMS.
- First of all, open your text message window.
- Now type in your desired CNIC number (a unique 13-digit long number) and send it to 8300.
- You will get an instant reply on your screen. This process of NADRA record search by CNIC number will only take a few seconds.
- The details you’ll get will be CNIC’s owner address and zonal information of their registered CNIC.
- This is how to track your CNIC through SMS.
Note: You may not get a name or any other information of NADRA CNIC records in Pakistan using this way. To fetch such a kind of information, you may have to use NADRA SMS verification system rather than NADRA CNIC tracking system. Let’s find out more about CNIC verification.
How to Verify Your NADRA CNIC Record
Like we have seen in the case of identity tracking, NADRA CNIC Verification System also works through SMS. No matter what mobile phone connection you use in Pakistan, you can easily use this process. So, here’s how to verify your CNIC through SMS.
- In the very first step, you need to open your text message window
- Now type in the CNIC number you need to verify.
- Send your message to 7000
- You may be charged with PKR 10 plus tax for the process of nadra cnic record check through SMS.
- In reply to your message, you’ll get the owner’s name of the CNIC along with their father’s name. This is how to verify your CNIC through SMS.
Quick Fact: The SMS tracking system saves time and energy of a lot of people who don’t have to visit the NADRA centres, each time they have to track or verify a CNIC in Pakistan.
Now, let’s find out more about the process of NADRA CNIC verification through its e-portal.
Recommended: How to Apply for Special CNIC in Pakistan
How to Verify a CNIC Using NADRA CNIC Verification Portal
The very first thing you need to do in this regard is to sign up for NADRA e-portal. If you don’t know how to register for NADRA online portal, then here are some simple steps to follow:
- Open your browser and type: https://id.nadra.gov.pk/e-id/authenticate
- Now click on ‘Create a New Account’. Fill in your details in a form-like page.
- Now fill in the rest of the required details. This is how to register for NADRA online portal and to verify NADRA CNIC Records in Pakistan.
- Once you have saved all the information, you’ll get a text with a verification code, which you need to enter further in the process. This is to verify your account on the e-portal of NADRA.
- After you are done with your account verification process, you can simply log in and avail NADRA online services.
- After logging in you’ll get to see these options on your screen.
- Click on ‘Verisys Services’ to continue with the CNIC verification process.
- You may need to use online payment methods to verify your CNIC.
- The fee for online CNIC verification is PKR 300.
- To get done with the online CNIC verification process, you may have to click on a checkbox against a declaration.Finally, you’ll get the details about confirming the ownership of your desired CNIC
Note: This is how to verify a CNIC using NADRA CNIC Verification portal. However, the process may cost you a lot more than the NADRA SMS verification system.
For complete information in this regard, you can take a look at our detailed guide on NADRA online CNIC Verification portal.
How to Check Your Fingerprint Record Online
The process of checking your fingerprint record using NADRA’s online verification system is very easy. Here’s how to get done with it in a few simple steps.
- First of all, you need to visit the Pak Identity website of NADRA.
- Now, navigate to somewhere in the middle of the page, where you’ll see a dedicated section for online fingerprint verification with a few blank fields.
- Enter the required information including your CNIC number and the date of its issuance. Complete the form by entering the unique CAPTCHA code correctly, which is shown right before the “Check Fingerprints” button.
- The system will confirm whether your fingerprint record exists or not.
Here we wrap our guide on how to track your NADRA CNIC record digitally. We hope it may help you get through the process easily. In case you have additional information in this regard, feel free to contact us at email@example.com. You can also ask us any questions related to the aforementioned processes. We’ll try our best to get back to your emails as soon as possible.
On a side note, you may also be interested in knowing more about the Pakistan Citizen Portal, also known as the Prime Minister’s Portal. Also, don’t forget to read our guide on how to verify property ownership online in Pakistan.
DON’T FORGET TO READ: NADRA To Issue Succession Certificates In Two Weeks
For more informative lifestyle guides and real estate pieces, keep checking out the different categories on our website. Want to get daily email alerts from our blog section? Become a subscriber of our e-newsletter by filling in the subscription box on your screen.
Are you looking for the best real estate blogs in Pakistan? Want to connect to the top source of property blogs in Pakistan? Keep reading Zameen Blog and share your favourite pieces with your friends and family.